gre SHAMBOLLIC: Never Forgive, Always Revenge gk

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Never Forgive, Always Revenge

No one had to teach me that; no one had to inpsire me. So when a few months back a sly ex disingenously sends a group mail with a sham ingenuous-mask of a 'i'm finally getting married ' message, retribution was immediate and given. I dont want to geive too much away, but it was done in way that ensured he couldn't respond and likely resulted in him feeling massively impotent, enough to make him plan to whip his silly new wife that night. I encourage wifebeating that way; she looked liek a sissy anyway from pics. The point is: Zadie Smith had something to say on retribution that got me here:
I'm all about vengeance. I have stalked boys, I have phoned them at two in the morning, I have scared off their girlfriends, I have smashed their mirrors, ripped up their clothes and thrown their stereos down corridors. I don't know why, I just can't help it. I have never been able to hide a feeling. I have never been able to understand the principles of House and Contents Insurance. I have never been able to forgive anybody anything.
posted by Finny Forever at 4:12 PM