gre SHAMBOLLIC gk

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's been a year since I could pick up any fiction, so what can i do but congratulate my instincts and the circumstances that led me to sound direction that got me here: Last month after tortured mulling, it was picked; nothing could change my speed and it took 3 weeks to walk through the confiding marvel of Banville's The Sea. Being so well turned at every step, I can't reconcile with the need for its smart ending. Just past midnight, you see it's been just a few minutes since I read the last words. Was Rose's identity coup really necessary? Maybe I'll come round in time?
posted by Finny Forever at 12:33 AM

2 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>>Was Rose's identity coup really necessary?

Touche! That was exactly how I felt at the end.

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it felt like a jerk.
-Finny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home